Friday, September 18, 2009

Big Words

So I have been in Los Angeles for the last 4 days and nights. This was for training for the new job I have taken. I am not sure if any of you have ever traveled for a job, but it sucks. I made it home in time for Krystn's school carnival last night. I surprised her and Tom when I walked into the room. It made her cry. I think she missed me. Well, so when we got home we sat down and had dinner. Just Talking and laughing and the dog chasing the cats and barking and Vlad jumping on the table.....I am so glad I am home! So after dinner I crawled into our California King Size bed and grabbed finger nail polish and Krystn. I took her old polish off and repainted her fingers. I then painted my toes and nails (and Toms, but he made me take it off!). Once I got done Krystn asked to see my toes and I showed her. She goes, "Impressive." and nods her head. It was funny. I just look at her. She goes, "That means I didn't think you could make it look that nice." I lost it! I told her I knew what it ment, and thanks alot for the encouragement. I just thought it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment