Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So upset I could runaway!

I am trying to calm down as I write but I am very upset. Sometimes I come to my wits end and then after many deep breaths, maybe a walk around the block, sometimes a glass of wine and yelling into a pillow, I do calm down. Usually it is about very stupid things, like right now. Krystn thought it would be "easier" to tie ribbon onto her ceiling fan and light cords. Not that big of a deal right? Well, she didn't tie two strings, she tied one string (in this weird, crazy tie..knot...thing), one end to one cord, other end to other cord. So when she pulls on it it will both turn off/on light and change the speed of the fan. Now mind you, she did this while I was at class last night, and she said she asked dad and he was fine with it (I am sure it was because he was playing Madden or watching American Idol). So anyways, I went in and told her to untie them and clean up he room so I could come in and vacuum. She got upset I wanted her to clean her room, yanked the string and now the cord will not turn on or off the light. Yeah now I think about it, it is not that big of a deal. Just call maintenance and they will come fix it. However, what if we have to provide a new fan/light. Ugg! Today I will practice staying away from situations that are going to get me in trouble, like yelling at Krystn. She doesn't need to be yelled at....ok well sometimes she does...

No comments:

Post a Comment