Friday, August 28, 2009

Fridays are awsome

I woke up this morning with more energy and happiness then i have had in awhile. My chick is so happy she gets to have McDonald's at school for lunch today, because all the kids turned in thier begining of school paperwork. It is almost like she has never had McDonald's before!! Funny. So she has like 6-8 Webkinz. Yes I have some to (but not telling you how many) and so does Tom...but she plays them for him. So this morning I went to feed her webkinz, because if I didn't they wouldn't make it! lol I guess she called grandma (who lives about 900 miles away) at midnight the other night crying cause she woke up, and wanted to feed her webkinz and couldn't get online. Thank you Webkinz for shutting your site down in the middle of the night! My mom told her that it was fine and to go back to bed. She did and told me in the morning to feed her "dumas" cause they are ALL named Duma....HA HA *side note: Duma is a movie with a cheetah in it.* This morning she was in the shower and was telling me about her dream. She asked me what I dreamed about and I told her I forgot. She thought about it for a minute and goes, "You have short term memory loss to!" It was funny as hell! I chuckled and said no, and explained sometimes you remember and sometimes you don't. She has bugged me to go swimming every day after school. I haven't been able to take her because of all the other running around that I have had to do this week. I think I will suprise her this afternoon with a swimming session, hopefully unprompted. Maybe she will be so excited about McDonald's she will forgot to pester me...but I doubt that. It is nice that she loves swimming so much. Just wish we could do it year around. So not alot has happened the last couple of days. I am bringing a cake to her class this afternoon because her birthday was last saturday. Hopefully no one is allergic to anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment